- Aldridge, UK
- Full-Time (35.5 hours per week)
- £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Eligible to participate in company bonus scheme
We are looking for a diligent junior administrator to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us as we continue to grow our thriving business.
Within your position as a junior administrator, you will primarily manage and progress customer orders by working with other administrators, internal account managers, supply partners and couriers.
- Managing and progressing customer orders.
- Liaising with supply partners and couriers to ensure goods arrive and leave on time.
- Communicating with account managers regarding order progress and blockers.
- Liaising with supply partners and customers to ensure payments are made and received on time.
- Management of the company stock system.
- Commercial invoicing.
- Light export documentation.
- Ordering office supplies.
- First line telephone answering.
- Handling customer aftercare.
- Mailing of cheques and correspondence to banks.
- Positive and diligent attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication (grammar and spelling) skills.
- Capable of working towards deadlines.
Who We Are
We are Foxmere Technologies and we sell industrial automation components to the world.
Since 2018, we have grown from just two guys working in a spare bedroom to a globally recognised, multi-million pound brand working out of two locations in two countries.
Why You'll Love Working With Us
Looking after people drives every decision we make and we proudly boast a company perks package that reflects how we value our staff and their well-being.
Private health insurance for you, your spouse and children.
Access to a cycle scheme that saves you 25-39% on bikes and cycling accessories.
Generous maternity and paternity leave and pay.
One month PAID sabbatical for every 3 years of service.
Monthly individual well-being fund for use with leisure based apps and services.
Competitive salaries and an open salary model to encourage CPD.
"No overtime" policy.
3pm finish every Friday.
33 days annual leave.
Access to a growing company library of inspiring literature.