Junior Sales Executive
- Aldridge, UK
- Full-Time (35.5 hours per week)
- £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
- Plus a competitive comission structure
We are looking for a diligent junior sales executive to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us as we continue to grow our thriving business.
Within your position as a junior sales executive, you will be responsible for proactively developing new accounts whilst nurturing and growing existing accounts by generating new enquiries, negotiating prices and using selling techniques to close deals.
- Maintaining and growing a portfolio of repeat customers.
- Calling and emailing active and inactive leads to create new enquiries.
- Prospecting for new accounts.
- Responding to new enquiries in a prompt, professional and effective manner.
- Negotiating with supply partners for optimal pricing.
- Proactively looking for new customers and supply opportunities.
- Thinking commercially to drive growth for the company.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and annual sales targets.
- Positive and diligent attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication (grammar and spelling) skills.
Who We Are
We are Foxmere Technologies and we sell industrial automation components to the world.
Since 2018, we have grown from just two guys working in a spare bedroom to a globally recognised, multi-million pound brand working out of two locations in two countries.
Why You'll Love Working With Us
Looking after people drives every decision we make and we proudly boast a company perks package that reflects how we value our staff and their well-being.
Private health insurance for you, your spouse and children.
Access to a cycle scheme that saves you 25-39% on bikes and cycling accessories.
Generous maternity and paternity leave and pay.
One month PAID sabbatical for every 3 years of service.
Monthly individual well-being fund for use with leisure based apps and services.
Competitive salaries and an open salary model to encourage CPD.
"No overtime" policy.
3pm finish every Friday.
33 days annual leave.
Access to a growing company library of inspiring literature.