Logistics Operative (Part-Time)
- Aldridge, UK
- Part-Time (15-23 hours per week, flexible)
- £9,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Eligible to participate in company bonus scheme
We are looking for a diligent logistics operative to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us as we continue to grow our thriving business.
Within your position as a logistics operative, you will primarily manage and progress customer orders by working with team administrators and couriers.
- Taking deliveries, unpacking boxes and sorting goods accordingly.
- Packing boxes, building pallets and preparing goods for safe transit.
- Liaising with administration regarding the status of deliveries.
- Daily recycling and rubbish removal.
- Positive and diligent attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commercial awareness.
Who We Are
We are Foxmere Technologies and we sell industrial automation components to the world.
Since 2018, we have grown from just two guys working in a spare bedroom to a globally recognised, multi-million pound brand working out of two locations in two countries.
Why You'll Love Working With Us
Looking after people drives every decision we make and we proudly boast a company perks package that reflects how we value our staff and their well-being.
Private health insurance for you, your spouse and children.
Access to a cycle scheme that saves you 25-39% on bikes and cycling accessories.
Generous maternity and paternity leave and pay.
One month PAID sabbatical for every 3 years of service.
Monthly individual well-being fund for use with leisure based apps and services.
Competitive salaries and an open salary model to encourage CPD.
"No overtime" policy.
3pm finish every Friday.
33 days annual leave.
Access to a growing company library of inspiring literature.