We are looking for a diligent logistics operative to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us as we continue to grow our thriving business.
Within your position as a logistics operative you will primarily manage and progress customer orders by working with team administrators and couriers.
- Taking deliveries, unpacking boxes and sorting goods accordingly.
- Packing boxes, building pallets and preparing goods for safe transit.
- Liaising with sales and admin regarding the status of deliveries.
- Management of the company stock system.
- Commercial invoicing.
- Light export documentation.
- Restocking logistics supplies.
- Daily recycling and rubbish removal.
- Commercial awareness.
- Positive and diligent attitude.
- Rarely / never misses deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good customer experience skills.
- Good written communication, grammar and spelling skills.
- A positive attitude towards using the telephone with good aural and verbal skills.
Foxmere, in a Nutshell
Foxmere supplies automation spares to plants and manufacturers all around the world.
Read about our mission and values.
We proudly boast a company perks package that reflects how we value our staff and their wellbeing.
Private health insurance for you, your spouse and children
4pm finish, every day
33 days annual leave
Generous maternity and paternity leave
Save 25-39% on bikes and accessories with our cycle scheme
Growing company library of inspiring literature