Foxmere Technologies in 2020
Written by Tom Cash, January 10th 2020
2019 was a big year for us and a lot changed — not only did we rebrand but we also added two complementary services to our portfolio.
In this journal entry, we look to succinctly outline the current profile of Foxmere Technologies as it stands in 2020 and what the future may hold.
- Experts in automation and control
- Selling parts, repairs and training globally
- Working with all major industries, such as food and beverages, petrochem, rail, aerospace, packaging and more
- Headquartered in Birmingham, UK
- ~60% of sales to overseas markets
- Read our full company profile
Automation & Control Parts
- Over 1m parts from over 100 manufacturers
- New and refurbished options available on most items
- A reliable source for obsolete and hard-to-find spares
- 12 month warranty on all equipment
- Express delivery available
- Explore our parts database
Motor and Electronics Repairs
- AC/DC servo and spindle motor repairs
- Electronics repairs, such as PLCs, HMIs, etc
- ABB robotics repairs
- Service exchange options for Siemens repairs
- 12 month warranty on all work
- Express services available
- Review our repair options
PLC, HMI and Network Training
- High quality, hands-on training for industrial applications
- Training courses for Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi and more
- Experienced instructors with over 20 years of experience
- EAL level 3 courses available
- Bespoke and 1-2-1 courses upon request
- Training undertaken on-site or at our Midlands-based facility
- Explore our training courses
The Year to Come
In 2019 we focused on the rebrand and the strategic repositioning of the company within our existing markets. This went well — really well — and it wasn't long before our achievements surpassed our projections for the year as we broke all-time company records in a number of key areas.
With a healthy and rapidly growing order book, we have now turned our attention onto one thing and one thing only:
Throughout 2020, to ensure we continue to deliver our premium level of service, we are looking to move premises in order to accommodate our ever-growing Foxmere Technologies family.
Additionally, we will be reviewing and updating many of our internal procedures and systems, further improving our response times.
More details on future hires, system changes and the office move will follow in due course. In the meantime, if you like the sound of what we do and would like to enquire about working with us or even for us, please get in touch using the details below.
- +44 (0)121 243 4181
Online & Social