Upon completion of the course the student should:
- Be able to recognise E-Designer hardware and be able to replace modules when a fault occurs.
- Be able to operate the E-Designer software to make it perform certain tasks.
- Understand basic concept of tags etc and communications with the PLC.
- Be able to backup and restore a E Panel program when required.
- Be able to perform basic system diagnostics when a problem occurs.
Equipment per Delegate
- Mitsubishi FX Series PLC.
- Mitsubishi GOT Panel.
- PC or laptop.
- Getting started with a GOT panel terminal.
- Connecting communications cables.
- Creating a GOT panel application file.
- Defining communications parameters.
- Creating a tag database.
- Creating screen text and screen selectors.
- Downloading an application.
- Adding controls to a GOT application.
- Creating error messages.
- Creating a report for a GOT panel application.
- Troubleshooting a GOT panel terminal and application.
- Generation of documentation to assist fault finding.
Provisional bookings can be made via email, phone or letter. Confirmation in writing with a purchase order number is required four weeks prior to the course start date.
Dates may be offered to other customers after this date.
Joining instructions are sent out approximately two weeks prior to the course start date.
Typical course times are 09:00 to 16:30. Alternative arrangements can be made for customised and on-site courses.
A light lunch will be provided when training at our in-house facility.
Payment and Cancellations
Fees are based upon payment being made to confirm course booking. Should you be unable to meet these terms please advise us as we will be able to re-quote on your payment terms.
Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT. New Customers are required to pay pro forma.
Requests for cancellation must be made via email or letter. Cancellation charges may apply.
Mitsubishi FX Series
Mitsubishi GT Designer
Knowledge of Mitsubishi PLCs