WinCC TIA Portal
Upon completion of the course the student should:
- Be able to recognise WinCC hardware and be able to replace modules when a fault occurs.
- Be able to operate the WinCC software to make it perform certain tasks.
- Understand basic concept of tags etc and communications with the PLC.
- Be able to backup and restore a WinCC program when required.
- Be able to perform basic system diagnostics when a problem occurs.
- Be able to add basic functions to screens, buttons, numeric display, bar graphs, trends, etc.
Equipment per Delegate
- Siemens S7-1200 PLC.
- WinCC HMI.
- PC or laptop.
- Getting started with a WinCC terminal.
- Connecting communications cables.
- Creating a WinCC application file.
- Defining communications parameters.
- Creating a tag database.
- Creating screen text and screen selectors.
- Downloading an application.
- Adding controls to a WinCC application.
- Creating messages.
- Creating a report for a WinCC application.
- Troubleshooting a WinCC terminal and application.
Provisional bookings can be made via email, phone or letter. Confirmation in writing with a purchase order number is required four weeks prior to the course start date.
Dates may be offered to other customers after this date.
Joining instructions are sent out approximately two weeks prior to the course start date.
Typical course times are 09:00 to 16:30. Alternative arrangements can be made for customised and on-site courses.
A light lunch will be provided when training at our in-house facility.
Payment and Cancellations
Fees are based upon payment being made to confirm course booking. Should you be unable to meet these terms please advise us as we will be able to re-quote on your payment terms.
Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT. New Customers are required to pay pro forma.
Requests for cancellation must be made via email or letter. Cancellation charges may apply.
Siemens TIA Portal