S7-1200 / S7-1500 and WinCC Flex Level 2
The Level 2 course is aimed at delegates who will be either writing PLC code or having to troubleshoot more complex S7 1200 and 1500 PLCs and networks. Upon completion of the course the student should:
- Be able to understand statement list programs.
- Understand complex Instructions.
- Be able to write STL and FBD PLC programs and perform consistency checks.
- Be able to configure advanced PLC functions.
- Be able to access and use the advanced functions of the TIA Portal software.
- Be able to configure and troubleshoot ProfiNet Networks.
- Advanced WinCC HMI functions.
- Users and Password.
Equipment per Delegate
- Siemens S7-1200 or S7-1500 PLC.
- PC or laptop.
- Ladder programs and representation.
- Statement list programs and representation (1500 CPU).
- Function block programs and representation.
- Implementing PID control.
- Programming techniques.
- Intermediate instruction set.
- Understanding and editing more advanced existing programs.
- Creating new LAD, STL and FBD programs.
- User defined data types (UDTs).
- Instance and multiple instance data blocks.
- Advanced CPU settings.
- Password protection.
- ET200SP CPUs.
- ProfiNet networks.
- ET200S remote IO.
- WinCC advanced functionality.
- Configuring users and password protection.
Provisional bookings can be made via email, phone or letter. Confirmation in writing with a purchase order number is required four weeks prior to the course start date.
Dates may be offered to other customers after this date.
Joining instructions are sent out approximately two weeks prior to the course start date.
Typical course times are 09:00 to 16:30. Alternative arrangements can be made for customised and on-site courses.
A light lunch will be provided when training at our in-house facility.
Payment and Cancellations
Fees are based upon payment being made to confirm course booking. Should you be unable to meet these terms please advise us as we will be able to re-quote on your payment terms.
Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT. New Customers are required to pay pro forma.
Requests for cancellation must be made via email or letter. Cancellation charges may apply.
Siemens S7-1200 / S7-1500
Siemens TIA Portal