S7-300 / S7-400 PLC Level 2 TIA Portal
Upon completion of the course the student should:
- Be able to understand statement list programs.
- Understand complex instructions.
- Be able to write STL and FBD PLC programs and perform consistency checks.
- Be able to configure advanced PLC functions.
- Understand how to use special OBs and FBs.
- Be able to access and use the advanced functions of the S7 software.
- Be able to configure and troubleshoot Profibus networks.
Equipment per Delegate
- Siemens S7-300 or S7-400 PLC.
- PC or laptop.
- Ladder programs and representation.
- Statement list programs and representation.
- Function block programs and representation.
- Intermediate instruction set.
- Editing existing programs.
- Creating new LAD, STL and FBD programs.
- Special organisation blocks.
- System function blocks.
- System functions.
- User defined data types (UDT).
- Instance data blocks.
- Advanced CPU settings.
- Working with EPROMs and MMC memory cards.
- Password protection.
- MPI networks.
- Linking via ethernet.
- Understand, installing and configuration of Profibus Networks.
- Master/slave configuration.
- Using DP/DP coupler.
- Linking MicroMaster drive to Profibus network.
- Profibus diagnostics
- What the BUSF and SF DP LEDs mean.
- Profibus DP slave diagnostics OB86, SFC 13.
- Profibus DP diagnostics blocks FB125, FC125.
Provisional bookings can be made via email, phone or letter. Confirmation in writing with a purchase order number is required four weeks prior to the course start date.
Dates may be offered to other customers after this date.
Joining instructions are sent out approximately two weeks prior to the course start date.
Typical course times are 09:00 to 16:30. Alternative arrangements can be made for customised and on-site courses.
A light lunch will be provided when training at our in-house facility.
Payment and Cancellations
Fees are based upon payment being made to confirm course booking. Should you be unable to meet these terms please advise us as we will be able to re-quote on your payment terms.
Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT. New Customers are required to pay pro forma.
Requests for cancellation must be made via email or letter. Cancellation charges may apply.
Siemens S7-300 / S7-400
Siemens TIA Portal