We are looking for a diligent administrator to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us as we continue to grow our thriving business.
Within your position as an administrator you will primarily manage and progress customer orders by working with other administrators, internal account managers, supplier partners and couriers.
- Liaising with supplier partners and couriers to ensure goods arrive and leave on time.
- Communicating with account managers regarding order progress and blockers.
- Communicating with customers regarding order progress and blockers.
- Purchasing items from suppliers and eBay.
- Completing and issuing weekly customer order status reports.
- Ordering office supplies.
- First-line telephone answering.
- Handling customer aftercare.
- Commercial awareness.
- Positive and diligent attitude.
- Rarely / never misses deadlines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good customer experience skills.
- Good written communication, grammar and spelling skills.
- A positive attitude towards using the telephone with good aural and verbal skills.
Foxmere, in a nutshell
Foxmere supplies industrial automation components to plants and manufacturers all around the world and, since 2018, we have grown from just two guys working from a spare room into a globally recognised, multi-million pound brand working out of two locations in two countries.
Looking after people drives every decision we make and we proudly boast a company perks package that reflects how we value our staff and their wellbeing.
Private health insurance for you, your spouse and children
4pm finish, every day
Generous maternity and paternity leave
33 days annual leave
Save 25-39% on bikes and accessories with our cycle scheme
Growing company library of inspiring literature