We are looking for a diligent administrator to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us as we continue to grow our thriving business.
Within your position as an administrator, you will primarily manage and progress customer orders by working with other administrators, internal account managers, supply partners and couriers.
- Managing and progressing customer orders.
- Liaising with supply partners and couriers to ensure goods arrive and leave on time.
- Communicating with account managers regarding order progress and blockers.
- Liaising with supply partners and customers to ensure payments are made and received on time.
- Management of the company stock system.
- Commercial invoicing.
- Light export documentation.
- Ordering office supplies.
- First line telephone answering.
- Handling customer aftercare.
- Mailing of cheques and correspondence to banks.
- 1+ years experience.
- Positive and diligent attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication (grammar and spelling) skills.
- Rarely / never misses deadlines.
- Commercial awareness.
Foxmere, in a nutshell
Foxmere supplies industrial automation components to plants and manufacturers all around the world and, since 2018, we have grown from just two guys working from a spare room into a globally recognised, multi-million pound brand working out of two locations in two countries.
Looking after people drives every decision we make and we proudly boast a company perks package that reflects how we value our staff and their wellbeing.
Private health insurance for you, your spouse and children
4pm finish, every day
Generous maternity and paternity leave
"No overtime" policy
Save 25-39% on bikes and accessories with our cycle scheme
33 days annual leave
Open salary model to encourage CPD
Growing company library of inspiring literature