Table of Contents
- How do I submit an enquiry?
- Are all your parts listed on the website?
- Why should I consider sourcing a refurbished part?
- Can you source obsolete and hard-to-find parts?
- Do your parts come with a warranty?
- How long is my quote valid for?
- Do you offer global delivery?
- Will you provide me with a tracking number?
- Can I use my own courier or freight forwarder?
- Where are my parts shipped from?
- Will I pay VAT on my order?
- Why can't I see a price for a part?
- Why can't I see a picture of the part I want?
- Which currencies do you accept?
- What are my payment options?
- Can I open a trade account with Foxmere?
- Who can I contact if something goes wrong?
- How can I cancel my order?
Via part pages: Search for the part number you require, click the matching part and fill out the enquiry form as completely as you can.
No, not all of the parts that we can provide are listed on our website. In the instance you can't find what you're looking for, please speak directly to one of our expert team on +44(0)1922 349 999 or via .
All of our refurbished parts come with a 12 month return-to-base warranty and are typically cheaper than new parts. What's more, when prompt delivery is important, refurbished parts can sometimes be more readily available than new parts.
Yes, if we cannot source an item via the OEM, we can use one of our many supply partners to acquire obsolete and hard-to-find parts.
Yes, all items, whether new, refurbished or repaired, come with a full 12 month return-to-base warranty.
Quotations are valid for 28 days.
Yes, we offer global delivery via either FedEx/TNT, DHL or UPS.
Yes, you will be automatically notified of your shipment's tracking number when your goods are dispatched.
Yes, you can use your own courier or freight forwarder - just simply let us know in advance.
For our customers in the European Economic Area, goods are shipped from our warehouse in Ireland.
For all of our other customers, goods are shipped from our UK headquarters.
Customers based in the UK will be charged VAT, at the current rate, on all purchases.
Customers based within the European Union will need to provide us with their tax ID. If you are unable to do this then VAT, at the current rate, will be charged on all purchases.
Part conditions (new, refurbished) may vary, as well as availability, which results in fluctuating prices. Upon the receipt of your enquiry, our team will source the most competitively priced and most suitable option for you, based on your time and cost limitations.
To prevent confusion, we do not list part images because of the varying condition of the items we stock (new, refurbished and new old stock).
We accept GBP (£), EUR (€) and USD ($).
We prefer bank transfer where all transactions are handled securely by HSBC. However, we also accept PayPal and credit/debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Additional charges may apply for PayPal and credit card payments.
Yes, trade accounts are available upon request and are subject to status.
Please contact your account manager either via phone or email in the instance that something goes wrong.
Please contact your account manager as soon as possible, either via phone or email, in the instance that you wish to cancel your order. Please note that all cancellations are subject to approval by Foxmere.