A trademark can be a word, phrase, symbol, or design that distinguishes the source of the goods or services.
As you would expect, we protect our corporate trademarks from being used incorrectly or inappropriately (where it suggests an unofficial endorsement or a commercial relationship).
You do not need to seek permission if:
- You already have written permission from Foxmere Technologies Ltd.
- You are a journalist, media outlet or blog using the logo for editorial purposes.
- You are a charity or other not-for-profit organisation that is being supported by Foxmere.
- You may not include any Foxmere trademark in your company name, product or service name, or domain name.
- You may not include any Foxmere trademark in your social media account name, page(s) or community, without written authorisation from Foxmere Technologies Ltd, except to describe the purpose by referring to the Foxmere product or service.
- You may not include any Foxmere logo or product icon design, whole or in part, in your company logo, your product logo, your app launch tile image, in your software product or service or in your social media account, page(s) or community images without a prior written license from Foxmere Technologies Ltd.
- Your product name may not be confusingly similar to any Foxmere trademark.
- You may not use any Foxmere trademark on or in connection with any obscene or pornographic materials, and your use of any Foxmere trademark may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Foxmere Technologies Ltd, any of its products, or any person or entity.
- You may not use Foxmere trademarks in any manner that directly or indirectly expresses or implies Foxmere sponsorship, affiliation, certification, approval, or endorsement in relation to your product or service or in such a manner that it appears that Foxmere Technologies Ltd is legally associated with your company.
- A Foxmere trademark may not be the most prominent visual element on packaging, a download page, app store marketing, or other marketing materials for your product or service. Your company name or logo, your product or service name, and your graphic identity should be significantly larger than any Foxmere trademark.
- You may not shorten, abbreviate, or modify any Foxmere trademark.