Junior Account Manager
We are looking for a diligent junior account manager to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with us as we continue to grow our thriving business.
Within your position as a junior account manager, you will be responsible for proactively developing new accounts whilst nurturing and growing existing accounts by generating new enquiries, negotiating prices and using selling techniques to close deals.
- Maintaining and growing a portfolio of repeat customers.
- Calling and emailing active and inactive leads to create new enquiries.
- Prospecting for new accounts.
- Responding to new enquiries in a prompt, professional and effective manner.
- Negotiating with supply partners for optimal pricing.
- Proactively looking for new customers and supply opportunities.
- Thinking commercially to drive growth for the company.
- Meeting and exceeding monthly and annual sales targets.
- Positive and diligent attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good written communication (grammar and spelling) skills.
Foxmere, in a nutshell
Foxmere supplies industrial automation components to plants and manufacturers all around the world and, since 2018, we have grown from just two guys working from a spare room into a globally recognised, multi-million pound brand working out of two locations in two countries.
Looking after people drives every decision we make and we proudly boast a company perks package that reflects how we value our staff and their wellbeing.
Private health insurance for you, your spouse and children
4pm finish, every day
Generous maternity and paternity leave
"No overtime" policy
Save 25-39% on bikes and accessories with our cycle scheme
33 days annual leave
Open salary model to encourage CPD
Growing company library of inspiring literature